Bradspace can offer a broad range of Space Project Consultancy services covering (but not limited to) the following:
- General consultancy services for the space industry
- Defining strategies for space sector organisations and programmes
- Assistance in defining and planning all aspects of a space project, understanding the unique characteristics of space projects including the technical, legal, programmatic, regulatory and commercial aspects
- Setting up a space business in the UK
- Bid preparation & reviewing
- Help with space sector contacts – industry, academic & institutional contacts and influencers
- Assistance in finding and targeting funding streams and mechanisms
- Generating and reviewing project plans, including spacecraft development and qualification plans.
- Budget & cost estimating
- Advising on the capabilities and limitations of satellites and spacecraft
- Understanding national and international space strategies and policies
- Understanding and interfacing with the space insurance sector
- Defining and shaping space projects programmes from end to end
- Assisting with space education and outreach projects
- Space Launch systems, launch sites and logistics, and space ports
- Space Launch related logistics, infrastructure, regulatory and legal aspects.
We can also offer bespoke training courses or sessions on any of the above.